All American House | 2016
The following is a listing of all the companies involved this year in Baltimore's All American House 2016
For complete and detailed information about the All American House, visit:
- Carroll Museums - https://www.carrollmuseums.org/all-american-house/summary/
- Facebook - Carroll Museums - https://www.facebook.com/Carroll-Museums-21534932550/
- All American House | 2016 Brochure (Note: links will open in pdf format for printing) - Brochure Outside - Brochure Inside
All American House | 2016 - Companies
- Beachley Furniture Company * - makes sofas, occasional chairs, tables and benches for Donghia used in the world’s finest residences as well as fine quality interior furnishings for commercial settings.
- Century Furniture - maker of high end home furnishings including case goods, upholstered furniture, lighting and accessories sold at fine retailers and through designers.
- C.W. Robertson Traditional Cabinetmakers * - Parkton craftsman Chris Robertson specializes in built-in cabinets and American reproduction furniture.
- Hickory Chair - is a custom quality furniture maker noted for exceptionally fine American craftsmanship, timeless designs and premium materials, making a full range of case goods and upholstered pieces for residential use.
- Emmanuel Nicolaidis * - The Baltimore furniture and cabinet maker creates custom-designed furnishings ranging from doors and shelves to dining room tables and bed frames.
- Langhorne Carpets - makers of fine carpeting of superior craftsmanship and unparalleled raw materials (especially wool from Britain and New Zealand found in such iconic landmarks as the White House, American embassies, the Henry Ford Estate, historic houses of worship, and state houses.
- McLain Wiesand * - The artists and craftsmen at the Baltimore company work with a variety of materials to create mirrors, tables, beds, cabinets, light fixtures and murals.
- Niermann Weeks - The Annapolis-based company makes a variety of home furnishings, including light fixtures, tables, cabinets and mirrors.
- Premiere Prints - makers of innovative custom decorative fabrics for residential and commercial use.
- Rockland Industries * - Founded in 1832, the Baltimore company secured its place in furnishing history by developing a fabric that blocks out light. Although the company still sells blackout draperies to major hotel chains, it also makes fabrics used for bedding, crafts and sewing.
- Salvations Architectural Furnishings * - Based in Silver Spring, the company creates iron furnishings and accessories, including tables, drapery hardware and fire screens.
- Vicco Von Voss * - The Chestertown woodworker makes tables, chairs, cabinets and public art as well as timber framing.
* BEST: MADE in America
* William Thornton Award for Excellence in Craftsmanship
All American House | 2016 - Schools
- Community College of Baltimore County at Catonsville
- George Washington University/Corcoran College of Art + Design
- Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business
- Morgan State University
- Stevenson University